What to look for in a home security camera in Augusta
When it comes to your home’s security, it helps to get a complete look of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the best devices to think about as you figure out your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras are beneficial when installed properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Augusta? You’ll be glad to discover these vital elements come with more benefits than ever before. You can see live streams from indoor cameras or catch the attention of intruders with incorporated deterrents from exterior cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen hub and you’ll be able to control all your cameras.
Dynamic features add value to home security cameras in Augusta
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your home’s defense to a different level. These essential parts of your security system may come equipped with an incredible range of features such as bi-directional communications, motion detection, and customizable zones. Review all of the available options here.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a camera that can react instantly. If strange behavior is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will form on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear images of your property at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their visibility as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Video storage: Look for security cameras with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the capacity to access footage right from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Augusta are frequently linked to a helpful app on your smartphone. You can view real-time streams or pre-recorded video and even arm or disengage your security. The Vivint App will post a notification to your cell phone whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detectors means your cameras will take notice when unusual action takes place. You’ll also get a notification on your mobile device.
- Talk to anyone at your door or family: Would you like to contact your kids after school? Do you have a stranger at your front door? Today’s residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional audio so you can chat with any person captured by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your exterior surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This convenience allows you to set the exact area you want your camera to watch over. This is beneficial to optimize the movement you record as you wouldn’t need updates each time a vehicle travels by on the street.
Configure your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Augusta. All that remains is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (706) 780-3805 to start or complete the simple form on this page to reach out to our security professionals.