Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in Augusta goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow depends on the kind of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these steps to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to contact you through the touchscreen interface. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, local law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Assistance will still be sent even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Augusta
Be prepared for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Augusta from Vivint. Call (706) 780-3805 to begin customizing your home’s security today.