How does home monitoring work in Augusta?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Augusta home monitoring works
When you select 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Basically, you might think of monitoring as having your own skilled security personnel linked to your security equipment. This is more than simply inner peace as you have real-life professionals to help you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full making certain family members are safe. It’s even more vital when a crisis occurs when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your smoke detector going off or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will occur when nobody is there to hear the sound of the loud siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Augusta home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components pass through this vital, centralized hub. In addition to being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to speak right to your monitoring team
- You can ask for assistance with any sort of emergency, including medical matters
If you can’t find your mobile device when an emergency occurs, you can still talk with your monitoring agents directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Augusta security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and get a completely connected Augusta smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you require. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, call (706) 780-3805 or fill out the form on this page to start.